BLACK – 200 YDS.
KHAKI -150 YDS.
SCARLET -100 YDS.
All distances are measured to the center of the green.
- USGA Rules will govern play except where modified by local rules.
- Out of Bounds defined by white stakes, fences, and roads.
- Water and lateral water hazards defined by stakes or lines.
- Cart must stay on path around all tees and past the red and white stakes near the greens.
- 90s rule with the carts when posted.
- Repair ball marks, rake bunkers, and fill divots with sand.
- No outside beverages allowed.
- Please maintain your pace on the golf course.
- Sprinkler heads measured to middle of the green.